Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oaky - Resto druid

raslorian

Oaky - Resto druid Empty Oaky - Resto druid

Post  raslorian Mon 14 Jan - 2:09

1. Name:
    Oaky

2. Character's Race:
    Tauren

3. Character's Level & Class:
    60 Druid

4. Current Spec:
    Resto - http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_11_8014ze505503155315251

5. Personal information about you:
    West coast time zone, Pacific Northwest. Chef by trade, writing business proposals and a menu to open my own place. very exciting time for me! I am opening a lunch place, so evenings are open.

6. Availability. (post your regular playing times, when are you able to raid and your current time zone):
    I like to play at night, live in the Pacific time zone, 2AM - 9AM server time is pretty much when I might be on.

7. Character's Gear, Professions:
    Skinning and Tribal LW both 300. I am working on getting my BiS pre-raid lined up. This is my first character on the server, so the reason why I don't have it is because I am new here, not because I don't know what to do. I farmed my hide of the wild and got it made today, bought all my AQ spell books and some other BiS pre-raid healing gear, also the shoulders from BRD. I think it is coming along just fine.

8. World of Warcraft Experience:
    I played retail in vanilla, played a priest and hunter and loved it. I was a really good priest, also an officer of a raiding guild, loved healing.
    In BC i played a druid and a hunter, we really progressed very far. I healed on my druid, had a sweet 2v2 arena team.
    I'll spare you the rest of my history, but I played in Wrath, Cata, and MoP. I dislike the direction the retail game is going, and this is my first and only 60 on a private server.

9. Are you familiar with Ventrilo?
    Yes

10. What can you offer us that you think other people can't?
    I'll be honest, I love WoW. I own a bunch of other steam games, but WoW is what I alwys come back to, I just really like being part of a team when I am playing. I don't get bored helping run other people through things, say if someone's alt needs MC attunement, I'll be down. Lastly, I come prepared for everything needed to raid. Yes, farming mats is a pain in the ass sometimes, but it is important because without them I might let down other people that are depending on me for heals or not carry my fair share of the weight.

11. Why do you want to join us?
    I want to join a US guild that is good at raiding.

Current date/time is Thu 9 May - 6:54